Monday, December 1, 2008

What color is blue

I've fallen pretty squarely into a funk. Thanksgiving was wonderful. Wanda and I went on a couple of great hikes over the weekend. There was a bright spot over the weekend and the house got tidied up and I had some wonderful couch-surfing guests. We soaked at the Montezuma hot springs while the snow fell. Work today was fine, had a great lunch with my colleagues. Wanda and I had a nice walk at sunset. I talked to Katie about Christmas and we did not have an argument (though she's being a little evasive about this boy she likes at school). My favorite cousin, Shad, is coming in from Alabama and we're going to meet in Santa Fe for dinner this week. I have an appointment at Ten Thousand Waves (www.tenthousandwaves.com) for my birthday. Really, there's no reason for it at all.

Its cold and dark. I'm in this weird cycle of hot and cold romance (which has not been blogged about) with a man which is making me a little crazy. My bike still has a flat tire and I haven't ridden in a few weeks. I've been feeling under the weather and have cramps. Blah Blah Blah.

So I'm resisting the urge to go immediately to bed. I practiced my flute and will do a little yoga and take some more ibuprofen. I'm going to start going to the gym with one of the girls from work and not answer my phone for the rest of the week.

Bed sounds pretty nice right now though.

No comments: