Monday, March 16, 2009

If ya can't get love, have pasta and red wine

and jazz.

I'm off to Houston on Wednesday for continuing education. I haven't actually put my suitcase away from the last trip. Don't call it laziness, call it efficiency. All I have to do is throw some underwear and an iron into the bag. And my other stuff...

Wanda is going to be upset with me, but I think traveling is going to save my sanity this year. It such a great thing to be able to move freely about the country. This is the first time in my life that I've had the income to be able to travel without giving anything else up, like eating and paying rent.

I'll be meeting up with my lovely friends from PA school Alicia and Erika. That's going to be fabulous. I haven't seen Alicia since graduation and Erika since late summer (even though we work for the same company).

No comments: